Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Equipments related to Golf & Golfer

Hey.... :)


I'm back with my little knowledge on Golf..... ;-)


There are enough number of products which are used for different purposed in the game of golf. Let's start with their name today......


There are variety of Mowers like.... Rough Mowers, Fairway, Greens, Front, etc. Then Bunker Rakes, Gator Utility Vehicles, Tractors, Trimmers, Blowers & Saws, equipments related to irrigation, Agronomic & Landscape products.... :-)


I know that you won't like this post much, but what to do this is how I have to start learning....

Anyway, I have to find out details of each equipment then I'll come back once again....

Till then Bye Bye..... :-)

Regards

1 comment:

SB said...

Golf ??? Of all the games in this world !!!!!!!! I am stunned man :o)